Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New beginnings.

Goodmorning blog world. It's 6:57 am and I am sitting in my car outside of my new job. :) besides the fact that I am an hour early, I am very very excited. What a blessing it was to be able to find such a great position. The schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8 to 5. Gives me so much more time to be a mommy and a gf. Love it. No more tacky orang uniform at hoots. As much ad I thought I liked that place, I've learned to hate it. The people that work there, the managers, the people that eat there. Just not my place. The money when I started working there was pretty good but as of lately it hasn't been that way. Anywho, I wanted to post a small blog while I sat sipping on my coffee. ;)

Im always early to everything. I left my house expecting traffic. Fortunately there was none. Wishing everyone a fabulous Tuesday.

Xoxo
-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Trivales said...

Congrats on the new job