Monday, January 4, 2010

New year, fresh start, real me...

2010 is among us and I have to say, I couldn't be happier. I feel that this year has so much in store for not only myself, but for my son and I both. As mentioned in my previous post, things seemed to be falling apart but I actually see things a little different now. I had an epiphany. :) this is probably, in some way shape or form a blessing in disguise. I must say, yes, I did love him but I have not been IN love with him in quite some time. We stayed together because after you're with someone for so long, it's a routine. That's what we were. Routine that shouldve been broken a long time ago.

Little man started a new school today. It's a Montessori charter school in the area were moving to. He had a pretty good first day. He said he made 3 friends and one girlfriend. Lol he will def be a heartbreaker when he gets older. I leave for Vegas on Wednesday. I can't wait. Even though I won't be able to do half of what I had planned due to some financial set backs, I'll make the best of it. :)

Night night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: