Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I know I can.. Be what I want to be.



Another day goes by and I have not taken a step towards my future. I know what I want to do.. I have it all planned out but somehow, I can't get it to work out. For as long as I can remember, I've had a passion for fashion, beauty, makeup, etc. Well, After thinking long and hard about what I see myself doing for the rest of my life. (Well, for some of it, anyway.) and I come to one Conclusion. Becoming a Hairstylist. With that being said, don't think I want to work at Super Cut's or Some little whole in the wall salon. (No offense to anyone who works at either or.)I have my sights set on bigger things. I want to go to the Aveda Institute. Work my way up to a high end salon, build my clientele. Make $$$. I don't ever EVER want to have to depend on anyone to pay my stuff. I want to know that I can hold things down on my own for me and my little man. This is my dream.. ::Finish hair school, get some experience and build up a portfolio and a name for myself, get involved some how in the Fashion industry, move to NY, work for a high end salon, get a little small apartment in the city for me and little man, work, make my money and only grow from there.. I DREAM of moving to NY. It's been my dream since middle school. It's SOOO me.. I love it.. Wait. That's now where my great PLAN ends.. After graduating from Hair school. I'd like to continue my College education and go to school to become an RN. Yes.. I know. Two TOTALLY opposite ends of the spectrum.. But HEY, you can never have TOO much knowledge.. Right? ;)

No comments: