Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Oh my, my, my my.. I'm feeling highh.. My money's gone... I'm all alone"

Hello world.. I am happy to announce that I passed the first phase of the Aveda Institute. :) Words can't describe how happy I am for that. This was an extremely stressful week. Thank god it's over.. Now next week, onto A1. :) Exciting. Other than that, things are going pretty good.. Might be moving into a bigger place. Still not sure about it but we'll see if it works out. I hope it does because it'll be a good move.. Where I am at now doesn't have a full kitchen and it's a studio so I'd love some kitchen space and some privacy. As for work, I've been working from home so things are starting to look up. :) I feel like things are finally falling into place..

I finally let my guard down and actually let someone into my bubble.. He's been around for a while. He's a friend of my cousins. He's really sweet. We will see how that goes. I'm not in a rush to get into anything honestly but it is nice to have someone to talk to and watch movies with. :) I enjoy the company.

On a not so bright note.. I've gained weight. :( Like 8-9 pounds. NO BUENO. I have a gym membership, I just have to figure out a way to get into a routine.. I'm starting to eat a lot healthier.. Well, aside from the Curry chicken I had earlier.. :) lol I need to get back on a strict diet and work out. I know I can loose the weight. I've done it before.

Well.. I'm out.. Have to blow dry my hair because lil'ol me has a nice lunch date tmrw. :) Hope everyone is doing GREAT. XOXO

No comments: